Depending on your base, we have a variety of options to offer you for your pool. Most pool decks are made of concrete, and in our climate we have yet to see a deck that has not shifted, cracked, sunken or discoloured. Concrete is hot and very slippery to walk on, it is not the safest material around your pool.
Most people we speak to prefer the Rubber Stone solution for their pool. Rubber Stone is a very practical solution because of its qualities.
- It does not fade or crack
- It can flex slightly to hide imperfections, cracks and slight movements in the concrete under
- It does not allow water to pool on top of the surface forming puddles
- It is softer than concrete and sometimes cooler to walk on
- Rubber is generally non-slip. It is a very safe material to have around the pool deck and patio.
We can also look at Sierra Stone for a different finish. It too has many qualities of the Rubber Stone but provides a stone looking finish and feel. The Sierra Stone product actually has a “soft” feel on the feet and also works well around a pool area.
See some of our gallery images here
We can also help you for INSIDE the pool
We also have our new HyperGlass pool wall covering product that can outperform any epoxy based system and provide a waterproof and sparkling water finish. We have partnered with Hyperseal Inc to bring you some of the best products and the most leading technology of today.
Contact us to look at our technology and options.